Just like a King and Queen, the Emperor looks towards taking care of the land and the planet as a whole where the Empress is more about taking care of the people.
- What energy space and consciousness can I be to be the change I wish to see in the world?
As great leaders, they can also be strong willed and stubborn. If you ever tell them they cant do something they will most likely do it just to prove to you they can. They also tend to believe that they are right and everyone should believe the same.
- Ask yourself…Are there areas in my life I am fighting to be right? Whats that costing me? Is it worth it?
If others are not choosing the same they go into judgement. Unfortunately their judgement and criticism of others actually is just covering up their judgement of themselves which isn’t a contribution or kindness to anyone.
- What would it take to be in total allowance of myself and others? What would be a kindness for me today?
The Emperor is the number four which means that the foundation, form, and structure, are important to them. Rarely you will meet one without a plan for world domination, or building their empire or what change can they affect on a global scale.
- Take stock… what sort of foundation am I building on? Will this choice be a contribution to the life and living I desire to create?
Honestly most Emperors, at least at first, don’t seem to trust or like people very much. However, community and everyone working for them is often a way of being they gravitate towards. They know that one on one is probably not going to create whatever it is they want to create in the world.
- Would I be willing to let go of being the lone ranger to create a greater reality and world? What can I be or do different here to have a completely different reality?
Who are we today and what magic can we create together?!
Image from the Shadowscapes Tarot by Stephanie Pui-Mun Law